We are in the early stages of finally developing new Masi clothing. Yes, you read that right- there WILL be new Masi clothing before the start of the next century. Once artwork is completed and approved, I will post it here and elsewhere for all to see. I am hoping... HOPING... to have the artwork done by the end of January so that we can hopefully see delivery of the clothing around the April time frame.
Here's the plan;
- There will be one "Team Masi" kit of jersey and bib short. This will have a retro-themed race look to it.
- There will be one full-retro jersey. This will have a totally retro/ vintage look and feel to it.
- There might be a matching "Team Masi" vest or jacket/ wind shell- if there is enough demand for it.
- Soon after the riding apparel is developed, we will also have a couple of t-shirt designs ready for you.
- We're also looking at possibly doing a cycling cap, with very retro designing.
- After much demand, we're also working on getting a few stickers done as well. Possibly a simplified version of the large dealer window decals we have done for years and then possibly just some simple "Masi" lettering stickers and small head badge artwork stickers.
So now you can save all that money Santa leaves in your stocking and set it aside for some sweet Masi goodness!
(UPDATE- 12/21; there is now a poll up on my blog to vote for your preferred article/s of clothing... so go make your voice heard!)