Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Kenda Pro Cycling p/b Spinergy team training camp 2009

Tomorrow begins the team camp for the Kenda Pro Cycling p/b Spinergy team that we proudly sponsor. I'm jumping on a redeye flight out of San Diego to Columbus, Ohio so that I can join my friend Stefano Lumbaca of Kenda Tires and drive down to Greenville, South Carolina. The camp is being held at "the Hincapie compound"... Hincapie, as in George Hincapie and Hincapie Sportswear who are the team's clothing sponsor for 2009.

As I usually do, I'll be carrying a couple cameras, my iPhone for quick posts and pics and an HD video camera. I hope to get plenty of images for the blog and website, as well as informal interviews with the riders. Camp runs until Sunday, so I'll have plenty of opportunities to get something worth sharing here. Since I am not totally sure how much access to the internet I'm going to have, posting may be a little light until I return, but I'll be working on updates as much as possible.

Stay tuned for more- it's gonna be good.

Tim

No comments: